Meher Today – 12th July
12 July 1926 – From 12 July 1926 to 7 February 1927. It was as follows:
* Baba will stop taking solid food once every 24 hours from 13 July, remaining only on milk, tea, or dal.
* Each of the mandali who are sharing in his fast should also remain on liquids.
* He will not take part in any sports.
* Baba will not give discourses.
* For inspections, Baba will come to Meherabad once or twice a week and for the most part will stay in a fixed place in seclusion.
Accordingly, Baba began his fast the following day and during most of the day stayed alone near the Table Cabin by the dhuni.
Source : lordmeher.org